24 March 2020 - As a result of the announcement of President Cyril Ramaphosa on 23 March 2020, the South African Post Office will not process any parcels posted during the "lockdown" period. This means that parcels posted from today will not be delivered until after the "lockdown" period. The "lockdown" period also prevents us of posting any parcels, either via the post office or via a courier service.
"Qodesh" is a Hebrew word, meaning 'apartness' or to be 'set-apart'.
Qodesh Books is a very small bookshop through which its mission is inter alia the following:
- To bring the Good News of יהושע the Messiah to all
- To teach the Torah to all nations
- To teach all people to practice the Torah
- To encourage believers to unlearn the error and to learn truth
- To bring unity between both houses of Yisra'el, namely The House of Yehudah and The House of Ephrayim
- To restore the true and only Name of the Almighty יהוה and the Name of our Saviour יהושע
Please note that our intention is not to profit from these publications, but to simply recover our costs.
Our web site now uses SSL (Secure Sockets Layer). SSL is a secure protocol developed for sending information securely over the Internet. SSL is the standard security technology for establishing an encrypted link between a web server and a browser. This link ensures that all data passed between the web server and browsers remain private and integral. SSL is an industry standard and is used by millions of websites in the protection of their online transactions with their customers.