24 March 2020 - As a result of the announcement of President Cyril Ramaphosa on 23 March 2020 regarding the limitations imposed regarding the COVID-19 "lockdown" period", the South African Post Office is very slow in processing parcels. We do however use Aramex or PostNet couriers, but their parcel bags are quite small. Please contact us at 011/660-9075 or email@example.com to assist.
Click here to download the pricelist in PDF format.
If you wish to order any of these publications from another country (than South Africa), please email us for costs.
How long will delivery of my order take?
- We do not use the South African Post Office as their service is not always reliable.
- If postage is via the South African Post Office, you could call Track & Trace at 086 011 1502 or here or here to find out what the status of your parcel is.
- On your request and at an additional cost, we use Aramex or PostNet couriers, which has a next day delivery in urban areas, but the bags Aramex and PostNet supply are not very large, i.e. not more than 3 copies of the normal size of The Scriptures fit in the bag.
- Do not use the online ordering if you wish to use a courier as online ordering uses only the Post Office costs. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 011/660-9075 for more details.
- Should you wish to use another courier, please arrange with the courier company directly.
8 Lark Street
Rant en Dal, Krugersdorp
Order Details - Bank Deposit Option
Please deposit the correct amount into our account, and fax or email us a copy of your deposit-slip, upon which we will mail your order. Please clearly identify your order on the fax/email, as well as a contact telephone number and your mailing address.
Qodesh Books banking details:
Account Name: Qodesh Books
Bank: First National Bank
Branch: Clearwater Mall
Branch Code: 25 11 41
Account Number: 621 851 685 83
Type of account: Cheque Account