24 March 2020 - As a result of the announcement of President Cyril Ramaphosa on 23 March 2020 regarding the limitations imposed regarding the COVID-19 "lockdown" period", the South African Post Office is very slow in processing parcels. We do however use Aramex or PostNet couriers, but their parcel bags are quite small. Please contact us at 011/660-9075 or firstname.lastname@example.org to assist.
Click here to download the pricelist in PDF format.
If you wish to order any of these publications from another country (than South Africa), please email us for costs.
How long will delivery of my order take?
- We use the South African Post Office by default.and the Post Office should send you a notice that the parcel is at the post office. This normally takes less than 6 days. As a rule, we send you the tracking number of the parcel.
- If postage is via the South African Post Office, you could call Track & Trace at 086 011 1502 or here or here to find out what the status of your parcel is.
- On your request and at an additional cost, we use Aramex couriers, which has a next day delivery in urban areas, but the bag Aramex supply is not very large, i.e. not more than 3 copies of the normal size of The Scriptures fit in the bag.
- Do not use the online ordering if you wish to use a courier as online ordering uses only the Post Office. Contact us at email@example.com or call us at 011/660-9075 for more details.
- Should you wish to use another courier, please arrange with the courier company directly.
8 Lark Street
Rant en Dal, Krugersdorp
Order Details - Bank Deposit Option
Please deposit the correct amount into our account, and fax or email us a copy of your deposit-slip, upon which we will mail your order. Please clearly identify your order on the fax/email, as well as a contact telephone number and your mailing address.
Qodesh Books banking details:
Account Name: Qodesh Books
Bank: First National Bank
Branch: Clearwater Mall
Branch Code: 25 11 41
Account Number: 621 851 685 83
Type of account: Cheque Account