Questions and Answers
We use Aramex or PostNet couriers with delivery usually within 3 days, but their parcel bags are quite small. Please contact us at 011/660-9075 or email@example.com to assist.
Will my details be safe when buying from your webshop?
Qodesh Books has chosen a secure 3rd party credit card payment company which runs secure servers with 256bit security encryption - the same used by banks internationally. Learn more about PayFast by visiting their website at www.payfast.co.za.
Is Value Added Tax (VAT) included in the prices?
Yes, VAT is included in all the prices.
Which credit cards do you accept?
We accept Visa and MasterCard.
What about using debit cards?
Please read this article for more details.
How long will delivery of my order take?
- We use the South African Post Office by default.and the Post Office should send you a notice that the parcel is at the post office. This normally takes less than 6 days. As a rule, we send you the tracking number of the parcel.
- If postage is via the South African Post Office, you could call Track & Trace at 086 011 1502 or here or here to find out what the status of your parcel is.
- On your request and at an additional cost, we use Aramex couriers, which has a next day delivery in urban areas, but the bag Aramex supply is not very large, i.e. not more than 3 copies of the normal size of The Scriptures fit in the bag.
- Do not use the online ordering if you wish to use a courier as online ordering uses only the Post Office. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 011/660-9075 for more details.
- Should you wish to use another courier, please arrange with the courier company directly.
Orders for delivery in countries other than South Africa
If you order any of these publications for delivery in another country (than South Africa), please email us for costs.
If a product is found to be mis-addressed by Qodesh Books then Qodesh Books shall be responsible for the re-delivery, replacement or refunding of the product. If the customer is found to have given an incorrect or insufficient address, then Qodesh Books will not refund or resend the product and all responsibility for correcting delivery will be borne by the customer.